Thursday, September 4, 2008

Defense Against the Dark Arts: First Year: Week 1: Thursday

Professor Quirell
Thursday
Gryffindor Time: 11:00
Ravenclaw Time: 1:00
Hufflepuff Time: 9:00
Slytherin Time: 1:00

I am glad to see that you are all here. Today I thought that I would test you on your homework. You may use your notes, but only the ones you wrote out yourself.


  1. How do you pronounce ‘Tepes’?
  2. What does it mean?
  3. How many brothers did Vlad have?
  4. What was his native country?
  5. How do you explain Vlad Tepes being able to rule muggles for so long with only one discovering his true nature?


Please put down your pen now and put away your quills. I will come around and collect your parchment. When I have collected yours, you are allowed to go. There will be no homework.

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster