Thursday, September 4, 2008

Runes: First Year: Week 1: Thursday

Professor Babbling
Thursday
Gryffindor Time: 2:00
Ravenclaw Time: 9:00
Hufflepuff Time: 10:00
Slytherin Time: 11:00
Welcome back, class. Please take out you sheet of runes and put it in front of you. Now I want you to practice writing words using the first nine runes. At first, use your sheet, but as you get better, try it without your sheet. I will give you about twenty minutes to do this.


Please look back up here, class. I will now give you each a scroll to translate. Try to do it without looking at your sheet, but if you really cannot remember a letter, you may look.
I do know that these sentences are nonsense, but they are all formed from the first nine letters of the alphabet. As always, click on the image to get a better view.



If I could have your attention please! I want you to hand in both your own sentences and your translations. Your Homework is to write five more sentences in runic using the first nine letters. Next week we will move onto the next nine. Class is dismissed.

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster