Thursday, September 4, 2008

Arithmancy: First Year: Week 1: Thursday

Professor Septimia Vector
Thursday
Gryffindor Time: 1:00
Ravenclaw Time: 11:00
Hufflepuff Time: 2:00
Slytherin Time: 9:00
Good Day, everyone. Today you will be finding different things that are compatible with you. For example, my number is eight, thus I should eat coffee, water, and ham.
It will be best if you keep a sheet with things that are compatible. Take out a piece of parchment and number it from 1 to 9. Do the same for two more sheets. You may also want to take out you chart.
I want you to find a food, animal and emotion that is compatible with your number. You may now start calculating.


I know that we only have twenty minutes left, but I will pass out arithmancy calculators. With these, you enter what you are trying to calculate, then add the three numbers together.


Put away your quills and ink now. Your Homework is to find something that is compatible with each number. Class is dimissed

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster