Thursday, September 4, 2008

Divination: First Year: Week 1: Thursday

Professor Sibyll Trelawney
Thursday
Gryffindor Time: 10:00
Ravenclaw Time: 2:00
Hufflepuff Time: 1:00
Slytherin Time: 2:00
Welcome, my dears, welcome. I am quite pleased with how you did last class, so I just wanted to begin with learning the what certain signs mean. The first ten that will be learned are:
The Arrow
The Coin
The Circle
The Owl
The Triangle

Please turn to your partner and tell them what you think each one means. I will give you a few minutes to dicuss, then I shall tell you the answers...



I hope that you are finish, because I would like you to look up here. I will now tell you what each one means. You may wish to write these down for future referrance. Especially you, my boy. You will find it difficult to remember these. All quills out? Very well:
The Arrow - Bad news in a letter
The Coin - Payment of Debt
The Circle - Love
The Owl - Bad Health
The Triangle - Unexpected Events

I ask that you devote yourself to these signs and remember them for next class. Good fortune to you, my dears.

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster