Thursday, September 4, 2008

Transfiguration: First Year: Week 1: Thursday

Professor Minerva McGonagall
Thursday
Gryffindor Time: 9:00
Ravenclaw Time: 10:00
Hufflepuff Time: 11:00
Slytherin Time: 10:00

For your first spell, I am going to start you off with a simple transfiguring of

Needle to Match
Following the above diagram, you can see the transformation from a needle to a match. Remember yesterday's notes, and don't expect to do it on your first try. Most people take at least two days to master their first transfiguring spell. The spell is acuincendo. Please take out you wand and begin.

I will come around and examine your work. Once I have seen your match or needle, then you may go to your next class. Your
Homework is to practice.

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster