Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Transfiguration: First Year: Week 5: Tuesday

Professor Minerva McGonagall
Tuesday
Gryffindor Time: 10:00
Ravenclaw Time: 9:00
Hufflepuff Time: 11:00
Slytherin Time: 9:00

Presuming that you haven't forgotten much over Winter Break, I believe that you are ready to start transforming animals into inanimate objects. One of the challenges of working with animals is that they move around quite a bit.

For beginning, I thought that you should try turning beetles into buttons. Before I pass out the beetles though, I would like you to practice saying the spell. Repeat after me: Scarabyga! Say it clearly: Scare-ab-ee-ga! Good. Twice more.

Now if you would each come up here and take a beetle, you may begin trying to turn it into a beetle.

Class, your time is up. Return all beetles up to me and remember to practice on another one that you find. You are dismissed.

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster