Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Runes: First Year: Week 5: Tuesday

Professor Babbling
Tuesday
Gryffindor Time: 1:00
Ravenclaw Time: 2:00
Hufflepuff Time: 9:00
Slytherin Time: 2:00

To refresh your memory on the runes we have been studying, I would like you to select one and write a report on it. Use your notes and any other sources you can find. You may begin.

Time is up. If you haven't finished your report, please keep it for homework, otherwise turn it in to me for review and correction. Thank you and class is dismissed.

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster