Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Divination: First Year: Week 5: Tuesday

Professor Sibyll Trelawny
Tuesday
Gryffindor Time: 2:00
Ravenclaw Time: 11:00
Hufflepuff Time: 2:00
Slytherin Time: 10:00

Today I thought that I would teach you some more symbols of divination. Please take out a quill and a piece of paper.

The Drum - Gossip
The Feather - Requires more effort
The Hat - A new work situation
The House - Stability
The Noose - Danger ahead
The Ox - Arguments with associates
The Scepter - More responsibilities

If you have finished with that, I would like you to take out a fresh piece of paper.

For this exercise, I want you to translate, from memory, three symbols that I have chosen. Do so as if you were tea-leaf reading for a friend. The symbols are below-

The Book
The Coin
The Fish

Time is up class. Your homework is to finish your translation and turn it in on Thursday. You are dismissed.

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster