Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Runes: First Year: Week 4: Tuesday

Professor Babbling
Tuesday
Gryffindor Time: 1:00
Ravenclaw Time: 2:00
Hufflepuff Time: 9:00
Slytherin Time: 2:00





Hello class. I thought today I would combine a translation of runes with learning the meaning of a new one. So I will hand out these sheet with the words for you to translate. I want you to translate it, then I will give you a brief test on what you just read. You have, say, thirty minutes to translate it.





Thirty minutes are up, so please put your papers away in your bags and come up here for your second one. Once everyone is seated again, you may begin.

1. What rune did you read about?
2. What is its meaning?
3. What would it be used for in a test?


Thank you. That will do. It is time for you to go to your next class, so please hand up your papers so that I may grade them. Your homework is to translate the runic sheet into notes you can read at a glance. Class is dismissed.

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster