Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Defense Against the Dark Arts: First Year: Week 4: Tuesday

Professor Cadmus Quirrell
Tuesday
Gryffindor Time: 11:00
Ravenclaw Time: 10:00
Hufflepuff Time: 1:00
Slytherin Time: 1:00

I have gotten the kind permission of a werewolf who is willing to answer questions on Lycanthropy. He is not able to be present today, but I will compile a letter to him of all your questions. So today you will look through your notes and think up creative questions to ask. Please don't ask anything too personal! I will expect at least two questions from each of you.

Time is up class, so please bring your questions up to me. I may eliminate some that I do not feel appropriate or relevent, but you will be graded on your questions. No homework, and class is dismissed.

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster