Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Divination: First Year: Week 4: Tuesday

Professor Sibyll Trelawny
Tuesday
Gryffindor Time: 2:00
Ravenclaw Time: 11:00
Hufflepuff Time: 2:00
Slytherin Time: 10:00

As the days grow colder, I thought I would bring our studies of the Sight to a warmer area. The study I have in mind is the study of Fire Omens, or Pyromancy. There are many different ways of Pyromancy, but I thought we might start with a combination of Geomancy and Pyromancy. First, look at the bowls of fire in front of you. Notice that they burn by the means of a spell. Notice the lack of fuel. We shall feed them fuel and interpert the resulting flames.

First, I would like this boy here to demonstrate. Now then, dear, it isn't too hard. Just watch closely. Now take a handful of this enchanted wood. Not too big, then, just enough to cup in your palm. Hold it in your palm for thirteen seconds and then toss it into the fire. Boldly, please! Oh, dear. Dear, dear. You see, you should have seen a great burst of flame. Were you asking about your lifespan? Hopefully not. Perhaps we should move onto someone else...

Now please, only one person at a time at a table. Do as you have seen me show the other students. Take a handful, toss it into the flame and keep an open mind. You may leave once you have finished seeing all that you feel that you can see.

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster