Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Transfiguration: First Year: Week 3: Tuesday

Professor Minerva McGonagall
Tuesday
Gryffindor Time: 10:00
Ravenclaw Time: 9:00
Hufflepuff Time: 11:00
Slytherin Time: 9:00
We will be continuing the same spell as last time. Wands out, please. Paper is on your desk.

I am glad to see that you are making progress. Many of you have actual managed a nice grade of wood. Please hand all board up here and the paper, too.
Now, I want you to turn to your neighbor and discuss things that this spell is useful for. Find at least five uses. You have half an hour.

Time is up, class. What you have been discussing is now your homework. I want seven inches on two reasons this spell is useful. You may go now.

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster