Monday, December 1, 2008

History of Magic: First Year: Week 4: Monday

Professor Cuthbert Binns
Monday
Gryffindor Time: 1:00
Ravenclaw Time: 11:00
Hufflepuff Time: 9:00
Slytherin Time: 9:00

Today I want you to describe this picture. It is a picture of a man muggles call a magician. His traditional role is pulling a rabbit out of a hat. I want you to explain why you think that he uses a rabbit. That is all class. Homework is to research magicians and write a report on a famous one. Go on to your next class now.

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster