Monday, December 1, 2008

Care of Magical Creatures: First Year: Week 4: Monday

Professor Kettleburn
Monday
Gryffindor Time: 2:00
Ravenclaw Time: 1:00
Hufflepuff Time: 2:00
Slytherin Time: 1:00

Hello everyone and greetings of the season! Are you excited about the holidays approaching? I was thinking that today we will be catching fairies for decorating in the Great Hall. But first, you should you should learn about them. Please take out your copy of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them and turn to 'Fairies' and read about them.

Now, follow me as we go into the edge of the forests. There is a colony of fairies there that are currently hibernating in the roots of the trees. Your job will be to dig them out and trap them in the cages I give you. This shouldn't be too hard if you remember the entry in Fantastic Beasts.

Here we are. If you look in the roots of the trees in this circle, you will see a faint glowing. The fairies are quite curious, so if you make noises out side their homes, they should come out to you. Ready? Here are you cages. Off you go.

I see that your cages are all full, so class will be dismissed early. If you give them to me, I'll send them off to Professor Flitwick with a wave of my wand. Then, off you go to your next class. I won't be seeing you again until January, so I hope you have a wonderful winter break. Your only homework is to try to find a magical creature around your house. Class is dismissed and see you next year!

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster