Thursday, December 4, 2008

Transfiguration: First Year: Week 4: Thursday

Professor Minerva McGonagall
Thursday
Gryffindor Time: 9:00
Ravenclaw Time: 10:00
Hufflepuff Time: 11:00
Slytherin Time: 10:00

I promised you last class that we would be finished with the wood charm. Correct. However, today I wish to be absolutely sure that you have completed the match to needle charm, and back. So everyone standing on that half of the room, please come stand on this side of my desk. Line up neatly and no shoving. Everyone will get their turn. Now everyone on that side of the room, come stand on this side of my desk. Good. Now here is what we are going to do. You on the right, you are going to turn this match into a needle and give it to the person on your left and then go to the back of the line. You on the left, you will turn it back to a match, give it to the next person in the line on the right and go to the end of your line. This will go on until we reach the end of the line. You may begin.

Well done. We are now back at the beginning, so I would like the two lines to switch. Those on the left will now turn the match to a needle, and those on the right will turn the needle to a match.

That exercise has been completed now, so please return to your seats. You have no homework over the holiday break, however everyone who is going home, I will remind you that you may not do any spells! I repeat: NO MAGIC OVER THE HOLIDAY! Got that? Good. Class is dismissed and I will see you next year.

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster