Thursday, November 6, 2008

Transfiguration: First Year: Week 3: Thursday

Professor Minerva McGonagall
Thursday
Gryffindor Time: 9:00
Ravenclaw Time: 10:00
Hufflepuff Time: 11:00
Slytherin Time: 10:00
First, we are going to continue the same spell as a few classes before. Yes, I do know that you are all tired of it, but you have to master it! Paper out and begin. I'll check your work in about, say, half an hour.

Wands down please. I would like all eyes on me. I believe that as a reward for all your hard work, you can all learn the counter charm to this spell. It will only work if your paper is fully wood-like. Without wands first repeat after me. Sillacharus. Louder! Sillacharus! Good. Wands out and toward your wood. I want you to try your hardest, of course, but I don't expect most of you to get it for a another few classes. You have fifteen minutes.

Fifteen minutes are up. Wands away please. Your homework is to take your wood with you and try to turn it into paper. Thats all. Class is dismissed until Tuesday.

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster