Thursday, November 6, 2008

First Year: Week 3: Thursday: Divination

Professor Sibyll Trelawny
Thursday
Gryffindor Time: 10:00
Ravenclaw Time: 2:00
Hufflepuff Time: 1:00
Slytherin Time: 2:00

Welcome back to Divination. Today we will Seeing once more with the aid of our circles. Please take out your pouch and key. Lay out a clean cloth onto the table and spread out your circles face down. I then want you to use them to answer the following questions with them.

What will tomorrow bring?
Will I start a new project?
End one?
What will the remainder of the week bring?
The month?
The year?

Then draw two rounds. Choose which one is for 'yes' and which is 'no'. Use them to answer five yes or no questions.

Class is over now. Please pack up your supplies and turn in your papers with your answers to me for grading. I'll see you next week.

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster