Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Charms: First Year: Week 3: Wednesday

Professor Filius Flitwick
Wednesday
Gryffindor Time: 9:00
Ravenclaw Time: 9:00
Hufflepuff Time: 11:00
Slytherin Time: 10:00
Hello again class! Today we will be practicing what we have been learning in the past weeks because I have noticed that not all of you have mastered the spells and motions. So first, wands out! Now, I am going to come around to each table and have you demonstrate the motions. This one first! Let me see your swish. Good. Flick! Ok, now the point. Very good. I want you to practice those while I move on to the next tables.

Back to the first table! I want to see your levitation spells. I think that you have all mastered that one. Keep practicing though!

And back to you for the third and last time. This time I want to see you lumos and nox. Hmm... this one needs a bit of work. Try harder and practice all of the spells and motions.

Class time is up. Your homework is to practice even more! Class is dismissed.

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster