Thursday, October 9, 2008

Divination: First Year: Week 2: Thursday

Professor Sibyll Trelawny
Thursday
Gryffindor Time: 10:00
Ravenclaw Time: 2:00
Hufflepuff Time: 1:00
Slytherin Time: 2:00
My dears... Because I now believe that you have a rudimentary idea of symbols in you tea cup and what they mean, I believe I will test you on your skill... Do not look at previous lessons or your notes, please. Just go by your memory. You may begin.

Divination Signs and Symbols Test

The Arrow:
The Book:
The Cat:
The Circle:
The Coin:
The Cross:
The Fish:
The Owl:
The Sun:
The Triangle:
The Wings:




Your time is up, now. Please return all tests to me. You are free to go. Homework is to keep a dream diary, or record your dreams. That is all...

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster