Thursday, October 9, 2008

Transfiguration: First Year: Week 2: Thursday

Professor Minerva McGonagall
Thursday
Gryffindor Time: 9:00
Ravenclaw Time: 10:00
Hufflepuff Time: 11:00
Slytherin Time: 10:00
Wands out, please. I need you to prove that each of you can do the spells to turn a needle into a match and back. Please take your match and wand and line up in front of my desk. You will have three tries for it to count. Three at a time.

You all passed well enough, however those of you who didn't get it on the second try will need to practice tonight as well as the homework that I will give you at the end of class.
Now you will be learning a new spell. Since it is your second spell, it is another easy one. You will be turning paper into wood. I don't expect any of you will be managing more then cardboard, but you need to start somewhere. Please take out a sheet of paper, not parchment. The spell is ortinalis. You may begin. I will tell you when class is over. It will be in about half an hour.

Paper away please. If any of your sheets are too heavy and wood like, please bring them up to me and I will restore them to their original state. Your homework is to practice. But please remember to use paper. Parchment is not pleasant when this spell is used on it. Also, I would like you to think of a spell that you would like to learn. Class is dismissed.

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster