Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Divination: First Year: Week 1: Tuesday

Professor Sibyll Trelawney
Tuesday
Gryffindor Time: 2:00
Ravenclaw Time: 11:00
Hufflepuff Time: 2:00
Slytherin Time: 10:00
Welcome to the ancient and mystical art of Divination... Here you will be learning to find what the future may hold. Books will not help you here, my dears... Only some of you will be able to See what lies ahead. Now I ask you to open your inner eye and gaze with me into the future.
Today you will be beginning with the art of tea leaf reading, or tasseomancy.
Please go take a teacup and find a seat at a table. Pour yourself a cup of tea. Now drink it while it is still hot. Drink until only the dregs remain. Now I must ask everyone who is right handed to switch their cup to their left hand. Swirl your dregs three times counter-clockwise and turn you cup upside down onto your saucer. Tap it three times and lift it up. Exchange cups with your partner and consult Unfogging the Future for what you see.
Click on the scroll for a better view

Please return your cups to the shelves and pack up your bags. Until we meet again, my dears...

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster