Thursday, January 8, 2009

Transfiguration: First Year: Week 5: Thursday

Professor Minerva McGonagall
Thursday
Gryffindor Time: 9:00
Ravenclaw Time: 10:00
Hufflepuff Time: 11:00
Slytherin Time: 10:00

Today you will be continuing to try to turn a beetle into a button. Now, can all of you remember the spell? How about you there in the back row? No, not scaraga. ScaraBYga. Make sure to pronounce the whole correct spell. Now if you would each take one of these beetles... You may begin. I hope that at least one of you will have transformed a beetle into a button by the end of the class.

I am going to come around now and collect your beetles. Five points will be given to each student who turns in a button instead. After I take your beetle - or button - you are free to go. I want you to practice over the weekend so that when you return on Tuesday we can move onto turning a button into a beetle.

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster