Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Muggle Studies: First Year: Week 5: Wednesday

Professor Charity Burbage
Wednesday
Gryffindor Time: 10:00
Ravenclaw Time: 11:00
Hufflepuff Time: 9:00
Slytherin Time: 11:00

Hello again, everyone. For today's class I would like you to all think back to the trip we took to London. Take out a piece of paper and a pen while we brainstorm.

I will give you two minutes to list every muggle thing you saw in London. When you are finished, please hand them up here (post in the comments).

Thank you. Now I would like you to choose one experience from your trip and to write a report on it. Make it a personal report, like how it felt to be there and what you thought as you were doing it.

There is the bell. Continue on your report and turn it in next week.

0 comments:

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster