Monday, October 6, 2008

Care of Magical Creatures: First Year: Week 2: Monday

Professor Kettleburn
Monday
Gryffindor Time: 2:00
Ravenclaw Time: 1:00
Hufflepuff Time: 2:00
Slytherin Time: 1:00

I would like you to all follow be down to the lake. I fear that this lesson cannot take too long, for the giant squid is not liking the newest inhabitant, and I will need to help them get along.

Just a moment. I'll dive in to call him up. Alright, everyone gather around. This is a hippocampus or a merhorse. I saw him a few days ago. Apparently, the merpeople of this lake captured him and brought him here to ride. He is just barely out of the egg, a regular tadfoal. Normally, they live in the Mediterranean, but this one seems to be surviving just fine. I'm going to get out now and bring him near to you. He won't come out as his second half is fish. You can come up now, and pet him.

He is getting very restless, as you can see. If the last of you would come up and touch him... Alright. Now watch him go. If you look close enough, you should be able to see the merpeople reclaiming him. Off you go. No homework tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do I get in Hufflepuff?

Unknown said...

You really don't need to 'get' into a house, just follow the schedule! However, if you want to formalize it, send in your homework with your name or email address, year, and house as the subject.

What is this blog?

This blog is for every student who wishes that they could have been accepted to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Here I post lessons that I have created and you can do. Please email all lesson answers and homework to homeschoolhogwarts@gmail.com so that I can
give you your grade.

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster